Coronavirus Office Protocols
March 24, 2020
As we are navigating our way through the upcoming days and weeks of Coronavirus, we are making strides at Berkman, Jorgensen, Masters & Stafman to keep our facility safe for our clients and staff; therefore, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Our office is open, but entrance doors are locked.
- Appointments will be by phone only.
- Special hours are being offered from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM, Monday through Saturday for the elderly, pregnant women or anyone vulnerable to sickness and/or respiratory ailments.
- If you are dropping off tax data or picking up tax returns, please call our office from the parking lot to gain entrance, at 330-399-2727. There will be a box in our outer lobby area, on a bench, for you to drop off your tax data. Please make sure documents are secure in an envelope. As soon as you leave the area, a staff member will immediately retrieve the information and wipe down the box with disinfectant.
- Only one client at a time is permitted in our office.
- There is a table to the left-hand side of our inside door, where you can sit down and sign the necessary papers. We encourage you to bring your own pens. Table, chairs and doors will be wiped down and disinfected after each client visit. Hand sanitizer will be available at the table.
- We have added a Courier Service for clients who are unable to travel to the office or have mobility issues. Please call the office to set up a pickup or delivery.
- Please feel free to check our website for any updates and, as always, you may continue to send e-mail messages to any of our staff members. E-mail addresses are listed within this website.
Updated Information as of: 3/23/20